1. Name and contact details of the person responsible for processing and the company data protection officer
This data protection information applies to data processing by:
Detlef Klokow Maschinenbau GmbH
Schaffhausener Strasse 36-40
12099 Berlin, Germany
Telephone: +49 (0)30 629 88 670
Fax: +49 (0)30 625 20 24
The operational data protection officer of Detlef Klockow Maschinenbau GmbH can be reached at the above address, for the attention of Mr. Günter Stötzel, or at email@example.com.
2. Collection and storage of personal data and the type and purpose of their use
When you visit our website http://www.klockow.com, the browser used on your device automatically sends information to our website server. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is recorded without your intervention and stored until it is automatically deleted:
• IP address of the requesting computer,
• date and time of access,
• Name and URL of the retrieved file,
• Website from which access is made (referrer URL),
• Browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer and the name of your access provider.
The data mentioned are processed by us for the following purposes:
• Ensuring a smooth connection establishment of the website,
• Ensuring comfortable use of our website,
• Evaluation of system security and stability as well
• for other administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR. Our legitimate interest follows from the data collection purposes listed above. Under no circumstances do we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about your person.
3. Sharing of Data
Your personal data will not be transmitted to third parties for purposes other than those listed below.
We only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
• You have given your express consent in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 Letter a GDPR,
• in the event that there is a legal obligation for disclosure under Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 lit. c GDPR, as well as
• this is legally permissible and required for the processing of contractual relationships with you in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 Letter b GDPR.
4. Data subject rights
You have the right:
• to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR. In particular, you can obtain information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to correction, deletion, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a Right to complain, the origin of your data, if not collected from us, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if necessary, meaningful information about their details;
• In accordance with Art. 16 GDPR, to immediately request the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us;
• in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR, to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request transmission to another person responsible;
• According to Art. 7 Para. 3 GDPR, to revoke your consent given to us at any time. As a result, we are no longer allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent for the future and
• to complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or work or our company.
5. Use of Google Maps
We use the "Google Maps" component from Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043 USA, hereinafter "Google", on our website.
Google sets a cookie each time the "Google Maps" component is called up in order to process user settings and data when the page on which the "Google Maps" component is integrated is displayed. As a rule, this cookie is not deleted by closing the browser, but expires after a certain period of time, unless you delete it manually beforehand.
If you do not agree to this processing of your data, you have the option of deactivating the "Google Maps" service and thereby preventing the transmission of data to Google. To do this, you must deactivate the Java Script function in your browser. However, we would like to point out that in this case you will not be able to use “Google Maps” or only to a limited extent.
and the additional terms and conditions for “Google Maps”
6. Using Jetpack with wordpress.com STATS
The collection and use of data by the Jetpack component can be objected to with effect for the future if you set an opt-out cookie in your browser via the website http://www.quantcast.com/opt-out. If you should delete all cookies from your browser, the process must be repeated.
7. Right to Object
If your personal data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 Clause 1 Letter f GDPR, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in accordance with Article 21 GDPR, provided there are reasons for this, which arise from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right to object, which we will implement without specifying a particular situation.
If you would like to make use of your right of revocation or objection, an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org is sufficient.
8. Data Security
When you visit our website, we use the widespread SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method in conjunction with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. This is usually a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. You can tell whether an individual page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form by the closed representation of the key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
We also use appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
9. Updating and changing this data protection declaration
This data protection declaration is currently valid and has the status as of May 2018.
Due to the further development of our website and offers on it or due to changed legal or official requirements, it may become necessary to change this data protection declaration. You can call up and print out the current data protection declaration at any time on the website at http://email@example.com">firstname.lastname@example.org.